Hyjiva Organic Vegetable Glycerine is a versatile solution for all your beauty needs. Made from vegetable sources, this natural humectant can be used on its own as a hair and skin moisturizer or as a base for do-it-yourself (DIY) beauty blends. It moisturizes and softens without leaving a sticky residue.
Directions: Rub between palms and apply to skin and hair to moisturize and protect. Use undiluted as a massage oil, or as a carrier oil by adding a few drops of essential oil.
- PLANT-DERIVED GLYCERINE: Hyjiva's Organic Vegetable Glycerine has a single ingredient i.e. Vegetable Glycerine. No GMOs, no added ingredients, just natural plant goodness. Clear, unscented, and additive-free, pure vegetable glycerine does not oxidize easily and has a long shelf life.
- MIRACLE DIY SKINCARE INGREDIENT: Used in numerous skin care recipes and blends (and for good reason), our Pharmaceutical Grade (IP) Organic Vegetable Glycerine deeply moisturizes skin, leaving it soft & supple in a way that lower quality glycerine can’t. It can be used on its own as a face/skin moisturizer or as a base for soaps, creams, lotions, body butters, lip balms, masks, scrubs, toners, and moisturizers.
- IMPROVES PHOTOAGED SKIN: Studies have shown glycerine to be a major ingredient in creams that improve prematurely aged skin. Mix our Organic Vegetable Glycerine with your favorite moisturizer to improve your skin's ability to consistently shed outer layers (desquamation). This will aid regeneration and generate smoother skin.
- THE PERFECT CARRIER OIL: Natural Vegetable Glycerine is a top-rated carrier oil for pure essential oils. Perfect for a relaxing massage or soothing aromatherapy. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to our glycerine for maximum therapeutic benefits.
- NO MORE BAD HAIR DAYS: Glycerine acts as a natural humectant which means it draws moisture to your hair and scalp and holds it there. By hydrating the scalp, it prevents dandruff. It naturally nourishes and conditions the hair, reducing dryness, frizziness, and split ends. You can apply it directly or as an ingredient to in your home-made hair mask, moisturizer, setting spray, gel, shampoo, or conditioner.